Re: Downloading prices

Vitaly,

Gary of Quotes Plus posted this on the Silicon Investor quotes plus thread
on July 22,1997 ...

Here's what we're doing for the future. We'll be getting a satellite feed
from PCQuote to provide the end of day pricing. The satellite should be
installed this week. This will allow us to deliver the prices by about 6PM
EST instead of 8 or later. It will be at least a month before we can get it
into production, but it will be a reliable early data feed.

John