Re: Omega Research

Hi everybody, another new boy for you from the Southern hemisphere.   I
have been eavesdropping for the last week and have the following
observations:
Mr Murrey looks an interesting character - I'd like to meet him!
Likewise, Dr Clive Roffey who is bullish on gold.    Coming from South
Africa where we have a vague interest in the commodity, I also like to feel
that gold must have its day.   Perhaps, you could let me have your E-Mail
address, Clive?
I am a total novice with a lot to learn and am just getting set up.   I
favour Dial/Data as I want to trade options and, as far as I can see, they
are the only supplier of options prices.   But you guys are scaring me with
all this adverse comment on their service.   Is there a better alternative?
 (Did I see reference to a company called Better Data a few days ago?)
Incidentally. has anyone responded to Yusuf Samad's request on converting
Dial/Data's symbols because this does seem to be a problem?
What do you folks think of Omnitrader - does it work well with Metastock?
(The Downloader seems to be gettting a bit of a workout as well!)
Keep the messages coming.               Regards,               Keith.