Internet End-of-day data feed

Rifki,

What copy all 550 pages?  Not only is this impractical it's illegal.
Please don't use this mailing list to encourage activities of piracy
and, no,I won't give you a copy of MetaStock either.

The book only costs a few pounds; and considering the price that you
pay for TA software, price data, dealing costs and the stocks
themselves I would have thought than an investment of a few shillings
extra would be affordable, especially if you are a Chartist!

Best wishes
 Malc

Malcolm Smith, Dragon Drop Limited
 http://www3.mistral.co.uk/dragondrop/financial.htm