Gold stocks

The last time I checked my Downloader, the currency data from Reuters is a Composite of the Globex and Day sessions.  As a matter of fact, if you look in the Symbol Lookup, and enter in BP (for British Pound, for example), the name says "British Pound (COMPOSITE)".  Seems pretty clear to me.  If you want the Day session only, use 2BP, and 1BP for Globex-only.

So, the only problem is that you're using the wrong symbols.

//
// Dwayne K. Nebeker
//