Re: NOVELL ????????

At 11:42 PM 7/28/97 DST, Simianer wrote:
>Carey Barnett wrote:
>>
>> Is anyone considering that Novell is getting fried for market share by MS?
>>

>It seems, that my english is not good enough to understand the meaning of
these
>words.
>Is anybody out there how could be so nice to explain what this sentence should
>tell me?

Novell used to own the majority of the networking business.  Now Microsoft
is cutting into their business so Novells market share is way down (i think
from about 90% down to the 60-70% level according to a blurb i read)

Thats why you see lots of ads for MCSE's (microsoft) along with the ads for
CNE's (Novell)