Very Serious, Very Urgent--MS Bug???

short and quick: my 2 cents.

NOVL has good daily OBV, looks like its going to 10, where there is
considerable resistance.  However the weekly macd looks ready to rigger a
buy signal.

APM, hopefully this is another breakout we've been looking for, again the
daily OBV looks good, I checked out that Big Charts web page some one
suggested.  While I was there I noticed CAI.B on the list, I got a buy
signal on this security last week but after looking at my favorite
templates I didn't think it was really worth considering.

  Maybe there is a study out there, some thing like "What is the average
return(on the long side) of the 5 most shorted stocks 3 months after
being on the list.?"

GLN, got a buy signal on this one and Jim asked me what the stock/
company is.  I also use telescan for data download and have been getting
data for GLN for years, and now, as of 7/24 I am not getting any more
data on it.  I am going to search some other data bases for this
security.  Maybe it stands for Go Long No more!

The NASD didn't participate in today's rally but the daily OBV is holding
up.