Re: DOW in danger?

Hi all,

what a nice surprise for me to hear todays Novell price.
It seems, I had a very lucky hand with my first mail on this list.
Since I bought some NOVL calls this morning in germany, Iīm now - after a jump
of almost 10% and some uncertainties concerning tomorrows data publication -
thinking of selling immediately again tomorrow.
What do you experts think about this?

There are two other buy signals, I want to share with you:

1. Today I got a buy-signal for the Nikkei 225, assisted by several
trenline-brakes of other indicators.
Caution: Thereīs still a resistance line, presently at about 21.000, slightly
climbing. You may wait until the Nikkei succeeds in braking it.

2. Walt Disney had signal at July, 23 - still good to buy.

Letīs see, what results the Stochastic System can show us!

 Thomas