Re: backup computer files

Mike....

I tried to backup Metastock files to move to another computer and encountered
a complete disaster.  I don't know what the problem was but I lost a good
portion of the data.  MS advised me I had to use the same hard drive (C to
C....I was doing C to D).  It still didn't work and this time I was advised
that the problem was mosty likely a different DOS set up on the new computer.
 I finally just downloaded from Reuters.

Now I just copy files to keep as a back up.  It is much more trouble and but
so far has worked out.

Jerry