Short Term Down Trend Channel

FROM 7/9:
"I had a brady break out on FD today, not even sure what the stock
is.Looks like if it closes above 36.75 then it could go to 42 to 44."

TODAY: and i never pulled the trigger and it closed around 44 today, oh
well.

I bought some amat Jan call options today.  I have to be careful with
this security I got burned pretty bad in the past. I like the short
(daily) OBV for this security and am looking for a quick short ride to
the 100 level.  I also like the recent pull back and how this security's
daily macd  looks compared to recent NASD high flyers like DELL and CPQ.
I'll guess I'll  also find out if a "recent  metastock post" about
securities approaching the 100 level get bought up by mutual fund
managers (?). Any one come up with any conclusive evidence/proof of this
?

I am also looking to get out of my csco option tomorrow, the OBV is not
validating recent new highs in  price.

And, not to be left behind, I put in a order to buy a call option on APM.
 The weekly MACD looks good and the option APMAG looks oversold at 4.5.

Well I hope this all works out. , Happy hunting!
JB