different results

On Thu, 24 Jul 1997 16:26:58 -0400, you wrote:
>You had a little help from Lehman Brothers who raised AGPH from an
>outperform to a buy this morning.  Nice set of trades.

Thanks.  Yea, those analysts can sometimes REALLY move stocks.  Ever
since DWR bought Morgan Stanley my broker there has been getting word
of MS up/down grades.  He's been doing some trading based on them.  I
haven't yet, but I'm thinking about it.

There are some advantages with using a full-service broker.  It also
costs money.  Your milage may vary.