Re: Weekly Pick.

Mike, this does't make much sense.  An email message is simply text.
Unless it contains an attachment that you then RUN, it cannot infect
your HD.  Simply reading the message won't do anything.

Certainly you should NEVER run a program sent to you via email from an
unknown source.  It is very easy for such a program to erase files,
steal passwords, etc.  There are documented cases of people emailing
out cute screen savers that steal passwords.