Re: weekly picks APM

Robert:

Unfortunately the brains trust at Equis prefers to make minimum or poor
changes and patches and call it a new version.  While  Metastock has some
good pluses, the minuses are beginning to pass the pluses.

The feeling I get is that a number of MS users  will drop Metastock and
move to something else in the near future.

Lionel Issen