Re: SV: Elliott

Here it is again.

How do I get my layouts to maintain the first date in the charts and
     retain the scale I have set?

     This maintains the scale and also keeps the first date loaded.

     1) Load a chart, any chart and go to the x-axis properties.
     2) Turn off the "retain scale".
     3) Save this as the "default template".
     4) Do a file, new, chart and set the options to prompt for dates.
     5) Load the dates you want.
     6) create the layout.
     7) Save the layout.
     8) Now, when you load the layout, the dates should line up but it
     won't load the newest data.  To do that, go to x-axis properties
and
     change the last date loaded.  It will then get that data.  You will

     need to do the x-axis load date on all charts.

Equis Support