IGNORE DOWNLOADER HELP

To all,
Anybody using or familiar with this method of stock selection?  I am
looking to find out what pitfalls or limitations there are to using this
method; do I need $100K for it to work or can I get away with $10-20K for
example.  Any help in this matter would be appreciated.  I have read
O'neil's "How to make money in stocks" and found the book and stock
selection method to make a lot of sense but I would like to hear what
frustrations have arisen from using the method before I decide to switch
over to this method.

thanks in advance,

Ed Middleton