Downloader - new version badly needed!!

Yeah, I am watching IOM also, on a daily basis I see 24.2 as being
resistance and would need to see a close above this to consider going
long.
Thanks for your input!

JB
Jim, I've read your posts, and your one of the best contributors to this
group.  I trade stocks too, but don't use the channel method you
obviously go
by.  I have one question, since I've watched some of your trades, and
noted a
recent comment about IOM - which I am still long.  Your quick in and out,
might think, could possibly prevent you from getting some real good
moves.
 I've done this myself.  I hit WLA at 99, in a great call, but sold 1/2
of my
position at 106 and the other at 118 - immediately before it took off to
140.
 I was afraid of losing the profit, and took any candlestick pattern that
looked at all suspicious, as my exit card.  I mean it's great to catch
every
signaled little move in a stock.  But, you've got to be almost
clairvoyant to
do so.  I raise the point since IOM still looks good and I'm trying to
hang
in there for the larger move.  Also, take a look at CHPS - I've been
waiting
for this baby to base and break out for a few months, and almost sold it
10
different times due to impatience.  It has broken out, and formed a good
H&S
bottom.  It's had the living crap beaten out of it for 5 to 8 months, so,
maybe a good move is starting.