SMART CLEANER

Daniel,

The problem with having a newsgroup is that it immediately limits the
number of people who can send/receive to it.  At the moment Equis have
a section on CompuServe and I think that this is superior.

If there is a newsgroup then we can pool our knowledge.

I don't know what you use to read your mail; but if your mail reader
has *Mail Rules* as mine has then everything from this list is
automatically moved into a mail section of it's own and effectively
becomes a newsgroup of it's own.

Perhaps you may consider changing your OLR.  I use Virtual Access
(http://www.ashmount.com) and this would solve your problem.

Regards
 Malc

Malcolm Smith, Dragon Drop Limited