Autorun for Windows

Malc,
Yes, I am aware of the partial patch scenario.  I was using Corel as an
example.  The patch they recommend replaces entire files.  Their other patch
appears to replace only the affected code.  Besides, the idea of a patch
slicing into and replacing only a piece of an executable doesn't exactly
appeal to me.

Anyway, I have already downloaded the update patch from their web site and
will run it.

I am glad I contributed to this group concerning the patch subject.  I did my
part to avert the dreaded "wipe out" scenario.  Although I did as much as
possible with Window On Wall Street Pro v5, few people know of its System
Tester bug.  I have visited their Silicon Investor discussion group and no
one seems to be aware of them.  Those poor poor wretches.  Doesn't anyone do
the math anymore???  Marc, you better hold on to those Meths.  I think
someone may need them.

I didn't know the UK had a "Skid Row".  I thought it was in Los Angeles.  ;
^)

Daniel Martinez
DanMartinz@xxxxxxx

BTW:  I can't seem to send mail to you.  It was returned to me.

In a message dated 97-07-18 05:48:09 EDT, metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx