Re: MS 6.0 bugs and Build-dates

Mike,
you can download Netscape right now at http://home.netscape.com/
It is free to all instructors and students.  No tech support is available
when free though.  It is not "freeware".  Netscape does want most users to
pay for its product.  This is part of their product line.  Microsoft can give
their browser away because they have other sources of income.  I use v3.01
Windows 95.  I am satisfied with it.  I don't know about the quality of v4.x.

Daniel Martinez

<< does anyone know a webb site where i can download  the latest version of
 NETSCAPE NAVIGATOR ( i am currently using 2.02)  for FREE.

 mike