Re: NETSCAPE NAVIGATOR

Dan,

It doesn't have to be the whole .EXE file.  There are many applications
out there that fix problems by running PATCH.EXE programs that they're
a lot smaller.

I can see the Nightmare Scenario; I lose all of my capital and end up
on Skid Row.  Then I hear about The Bug that wiped me out that's been
fixed ages before I'd lost my money.  I'd be swearing over my bottle of
Meths...

But on the other hand I do want to say *Thank You* to Equis for sending
the update to me to the United Kingdom via DHL.

Malc

Malcolm Smith, Dragon Drop Limited
 http://www3.mistral.co.uk/dragondrop/financial.htm