Re: IOM and earnings release dates

        After reading about some of the bugs/problems the rest of you are
having, this little printing problem seems almost insignificant...but
still, it PISSES ME OFF ! ! ! !     Yes, thats right,  I said it  PISSES
ME   OFF  !  !  !  !    The finger pointing is enough to  make me want to
kick my dog.  Problem :  My CANON printer prints everything within MS just
fine and dandy...with the exception of one lousy page...the "System" page
of the "System Report".  And yes, I have the latest driver.  The REAL
problem :  MS says it's Canon's fault.  Canon says it's MS's fault.  Nobody
but nobody wants to take responsibility.   Does this sound familiar???   I
hope this  "blame the other guy" attitude isn't indicative of society as a
whole...yeah, right.   I don't know much, but I do know this:  When I had
version 5.11,  I DID'NT HAVE THIS PROBLEM.  When I upgraded to 6.0, all of
a sudden I DID have this PROBLEM.  Now let me ask you...who "moved"...Canon
or MS ???

Ken