NETSCAPE NAVIGATOR

> And for the rest of our Metastock group:
>
> Is there a good internet site to find the anticipated DATES for given
> companies earnings releases?

 attached are my netscape investing bookmarks.  included are several
places that
have earnings calanders.  (under calander!)

-jack
<x-html><!DOCTYPE NETSCAPE-Bookmark-file-1>
<Title>jack velte's Bookmarks</Title>
<H1>jack velte's Bookmarks</H1>
<DL><p>
<DT><H3>__my system</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT><H3>_Data sources</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT>CPI - Bureau of Labor Statistics Data
<DT>CPCUG InvestSIG - Data Sources$ Historical
<DT>EconData - U of MD wide data src
<DT>Information for Investors from Ohio State Dept. of Finance
<DT>Mark Bernkopf's Central Banking Resource Center
<DT>Other Statistical Sites on the World Wide Web
<DT>Directory of $pub$rates
<DT>Free historical data - stockmarkets open high.
</DL><p>
<DT><H3>Foreign</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT>J.P. Morgan && Co. Incorporated - global bonds
</DL><p>
<DT><H3>_Data - good</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT>FRBNY Quote Sheet
<DT>Selected Daily Interest Rates
<DT>FRBNY - Current Prime && Disc
<DT>FRB prime historical
<DT>FRB - discount historical
</DL><p>
<DT>BARRON'S Online - Market Day - Interest && Exchange Rates
<DT>ESBR$ Prices- PPI html
<DT>The Nasdaq Stock Market Home Page
<DT>FRBNY Quote Sheet - prime rate
<DT>NYSE Daily Market Summary
<DT>Federal Reserve Statistical Release G.19 - March 7$ 1997
<DT>Fed Reserve Stat Rel G.19
<DT>The Nasdaq Stock Market Home Page - Reload Often
</DL><p>
<DT><H3>_Start here</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT>Investment FAQ$Home page - somewhat Dated
<DT>InvestorGuide Brokerages - brokers offering online trading$ discount brokers$ choosing a broker
<DT>NASD Regulation - About Your Broker
<DT>Review of discount Brokerages
</DL><p>
<DT><H3>archives</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT>Holt report archive
<DT>The Financial Data Finder
<DT>FTP directory -pub-time at ftp
</DL><p>
<DT><H3>Calanders</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT>Silicon Investor Calendar
<DT>Briefing  Tech Earnings Calendar
<DT>CNNfn Business News Bridge News
<DT>WSRN.com - Research The Economy
<DT>DBC Economic Calendar
</DL><p>
<DT><H3>Charts</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT>FastQuote - by minute to month
<DT>InvestorGuide - builds links to other sites!
<DT>Microsoft Investor$ Find Symbol
<DT>Microsoft Investor$ Historical Charts
<DT>PC FN - Find Symbol
<DT>PC Financial Network - Quote, News && Company .
<DT>multiple % gain Charts
</DL><p>
<DT><H3>Company info</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT>FirstCall Corp. -- analyist reports
<DT>Lombard Research Links
</DL><p>
<DT><H3>Funds</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT>InvestorGuide Mutual Fund Research
<DT>_My Test Page
<DT>Bloomberg - Best Performing Funds$ YTD
<DT>InvestorGuide - performance (super link page)
<DT>Money Mag - Ultimate fund guide '97
<DT>Morningstar Search - recent high returns
<DT>Mutual Funds - sector performance
<DT>Mutual Funds Interactive(sm) - Home Page
<DT>Schwab OneSource  - search
<DT>StockMaster.com - Funds$ ranked by interest$
<DT>TrustNet $ Investment Trusts (UK) - excellent
</DL><p>
<DT><H3>Funds$ Fidelity Select timing</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT><H3>Timing for $</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT>Pick's Fidelity Review
<DT>Avid Trading...Mutual Momentum$ - F Select ($

</DL><p>
<DT>Yahoo! - Zacks Ind Grps
<DT>Select Timing Service
<DT>_Fidelity Select Portfolio autoloading
<DT>All Fidelity by YTD
<DT>Briefing  Sector Ratings
<DT>Cedar Group - TradeWise - 2 Fidelity select $ 10
<DT>Fidelity Daily NAVs -- Fidelity Select
<DT>Fidelity$ Find a FundsNetwork Fund
<DT>Morgan Stanley Capital International
<DT>STS Trading Track Record
<DT>Hot Funds Analyst Sample
<DT>AMG Data Services
</DL><p>
<DT><H3>Funds$ free newsletters</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT>Mutual Funds Magazine ONLINE
</DL><p>
<DT><H3>Funds$ News</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT>FundAlarm (Updated 1st of Each Month)
<DT>Mutual Funds Interactive -- Bloomberg News
</DL><p>
<DT><H3>Funds$ timing companies</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT>Fund timing - research paper
<DT>Jeff Walker Timing - in or out of market
<DT>Newsletter Network
</DL><p>
<DT><H3>Investor Sentiment</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT>Silicon investor (techstocks.com) -- price && message thread
<DT>StockMaster - price and bull$bear opinion
<DT>Investor Survey
</DL><p>
<DT><H3>Links</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT>1200 places to surf
<DT>A Trader's Financial Resource Guide$ Stocks and Options
<DT>http$$$www.datek.com$header.html
<DT>InvestorGuide - Your Guide to Investing on the Web
<DT>Mutual Funds
<DT>TurtleTrader.com -- Internet Resources
</DL><p>
<DT><H3>News</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT>CNET - NEWS.COM - Business
<DT>C-Net Perspectives
<DT>Computer News Daily
<DT>Fool - Earnings Central
<DT>Forbes Today$ Table of Contents
<DT>Interactive Week$ Top Stories
<DT>Nando.net Business News
<DT>PC Magazine Online
<DT>Scientific American Current Issue
<DT>Singapore Business Times Online
<DT>TechInvestor
<DT>UPSIDE.COM
<DT>MorningStar News
<DT>DRUDGE REPORT
<DT>InfoWorld Electric Page One
<DT>emmerce
</DL><p>
<DT><H3>News - computer rumors</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT>NEWS.COM - Rumor Mill
<DT>PC WEEK$ Spencer F. Katt
<DT>iWORLD Internet Daily Stock Report
<DT>THE STREET - HOME
<DT>Day Traders On-line - rumors
<DT>Opinions (InfoWorld)
<DT>Briefing  Short Stories
<DT>TradeAlert - The Pit
<DT>The Biotech Rumor Mill
</DL><p>
<DT><H3>News -- newspaper columnists</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT>_____NCN Money - lots of links to check
<DT>_WebCourier NewsLinks - lots of links
<DT>Chicago Tribune Business News
<DT>Chicago Tribune Your Money
<DT>Los Angeles Times Wall Street$ California
<DT>News.com Perspectives
<DT>San Francisco Chron. - Herb Greenberg
<DT>San Jose Merc - Good Morning Silicon Valley
<DT>San Jose Mercury Center Getting Ahead
<DT>Sydney Morning Herald - Daily News
<DT>USA Today - Makingmoney
<DT>Vladivostok (Russian) Business
<DT>WashingtonPost$ Glassman on Wall Street
<DT>USA TODAY Money
<DT>Quote.com Nightly Business Report
<DT>News.com weekly summary
<DT>Barron's Online Weekday Extra Menu
<DT>jack velte's CNN Custom News
<DT>The Globe and Mail - Report on Business
<DT>Yahoo! The Motley Fool
<DT>Yahoo! - News and Report Company
<DT>Wired News
<DT>Computer Retail Week Interactive
<DT>Dr. J's Planet Dr. J's Market Prescription
</DL><p>
<DT><H3>Software</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT>i-Soft - Tools and data for investors
<DT>PC Quote 6
<DT>The Market Analyzer for Windows (MAWIN)
</DL><p>
<DT><H3>Stocks</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT>_My Stock Portfolio autoloading
<DT>InvestorGuide Research - builds links on the fly
<DT>InvestorWEB - Warren Buffet screen on 2$9$95
<DT>Lombard Research Links (REDIR)
<DT>Microsoft Investor$ Find Symbol
<DT>OneSource Online
<DT>Silicon Investor Member Home Page
<DT>Stock splits at investor.msn
<DT>Stocksmart$ $good!$ Stocks$Funds
<DT>The Motley Fool
<DT>The Nasdaq Stock Market
<DT>Welcome to cyberstocks.com
<DT>Yahoo! - Zacks Ind Grps
</DL><p>
<DT><H3>Stocks$ Day trading indicators</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT>Big movers$ up-to-date
<DT>Bloomberg PERSONAL$ U.S. Equity Movers
<DT>Bloomberg PERSONAL$ U.S. Equity Preview
<DT>Bloomberg $ U.S. Most Actives Up$Down
<DT>Combat Trading - daily picks
<DT>Daily market Trend Analysis- SP500 Index
<DT>StockMaster.com Top Stocks
<DT>Trident trading SP500 forecast
</DL><p>
<DT><H3>Stocks$ free email newsletters</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT>Intel Daily Mailing List
<DT>Sign up for the MONEY Daily
<DT>ZD Net AnchorDesk--Subscribe
<DT>CNET - email dispatch
<DT>Welcome to My Yahoo!
<DT>SJ Merc - Closing Bell
<DT>PC World TipWorld
<DT>CNN Custom News
<DT>microcapstocks
<DT>Individual
<DT>IndoCan Information Page
</DL><p>
<DT><H3>Stocks$ good portfolios</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT>BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY INC. - INDEX
<DT>Dogs of the Dow
<DT>Emerald Research - New Reports
<DT>Money Magazine 30
<DT>OMICRONet Investment - Technical Investing
<DT>Research$ Portfolio Totals
<DT>StockMaster.com - Top Stocks by sentiment$
<DT>The Foolish Workshop - Investing For Growth
<DT>The Motley Fool Portfolio
<DT>Internet Report Excerpt
</DL><p>
<DT><H3>Stocks$ International</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT>Hong Kong Trade Development Council
<DT>Russian Web Resources
<DT>SKATE$ key to the Russian financial markets
<DT>PC Quote Europe - Stock, Forex Quotes,.
<DT>Stocksmart - World Quotes, Information
</DL><p>
<DT><H3>Stocks$ IPO's</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT>IPOs this week - USA today
<DT>TechInvestor -- IPO Watch
<DT>Welcome to IPO Central
</DL><p>
<DT><H3>Stocks$ Options</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT>Steward Analytics$ Inc.
<DT>PACIFIC BROKERAGE option yield
<DT>Daily Futures Trading Advantage
<DT>Enhancing Portfolio Value with Covered Call Options
<DT>Fidelity$ TouchTone Xpress
<DT>Lind-Waldock Site Map
<DT>TurtleTrader.com
<DT>Covered Call annual yield calculator
</DL><p>
<DT><H3>Stocks$ screening</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT>Researchmag$ Stock Screens (good!)
<DT>MarketPlayer Screening Application
</DL><p>
<DT><H3>Stocks$ splits</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT>Upcoming Stock Splits$ Distributions and Dividends
</DL><p>
<DT><H3>Stocks$ timing companies</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT>High Returns on Investment
<DT>Welcome to Kostech SmallCap Research
</DL><p>
<DT><H3>Trade</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT>Datek - # 1
<DT>Datek - # 2
<DT>Datek - # 3
<DT>Datek - # 4
<DT>Datek - # 5
<DT>Fidelity Investments Web Xpress Login
</DL><p>
<DT><H3>Stocks, New Highs</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT>Stocksmart - well linked
<DT>http--www.dbc.com-.
</DL><p>
<DT><H3>Stocks, Insider Trading</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT>InsiderTrader Summaries
</DL><p>
<DT><H3>News - rumors</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT>rumor takeover - Excite
<DT>rumor takeover - SI
<DT>rumor buyout - Excite
<DT>rumor takeover - CNNfn
<DT>John Dessauer - CNNfn
<DT>rumor buyout - SI
<DT>rumor buyout - CNNfn
<DT>rumor aquire - CNNfn
<DT>John Dessauer - SI
<DT>Lanyi Research - Excite
<DT>rumor takeover buyout - Altavista news
</DL><p>
<DT><H3>News -- apple</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT>Apple Recon
<DT>MacSurfer's Headline News$
</DL><p>
<DT><H3>News - russia</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT>The Russian Exchange - English Menu Page
<DT>http--www.akm
<DT>AKM Stock Indices Fr
<DT>St. Petersburg Stock Exchange Information System
</DL><p>
<DT><H3>News - headlines</H3>
<DL><p>
<DT>Yahoo! - U.S. Stock News and Report Company News
<DT>Standard && Poors - Today's Headlines
<DT>TechWire Technology News
<DT>Coming Soon
<DT>Quick Read
<DT>NY Times CyberTimes
<DT>MSNBC Commerce Front Page 327 AM ET Sunday, .
<DT>Individual Personal NewsPage
</DL><p>
</DL><p>
</DL><p>