Watch PAIR for possible breakout

John,

The ASX allord,gold index & AUD retreated at close on 03-July ,as I
understand from journalist reports,the inept announcement was made
sometime following this close but the actual sales may have possibly
occurred some time previously.
Do you have accurate information when this announcement occurred ?.
The retreat mentioned above is still in progress at this date I wonder
how much this announcement had to do with this and what value has been
lost in the process?.

>John Hunter wrote:
> Can someone who has access to the data please look at Barrick Gold, particularly in >the period that lead up to "the great gold sellout". As the world's largest gold >producer if someone was to know what was going on it should have been them or >some-one near them. Was there any indication of a sell position before the news got >out generally? If so would you like to share the knowledge with the rest of us.

I can not agree with your thoughts on tax,and believe that Oz would be
far better off if those "serious people" you speak of payed their way.
You support of a GST, seems to be blind faith, for myself I would like
to know the content and taxes it may or may not replace first.

> And a postscript for Jonathan. Most who are serious here have organised their >affairs so that they only pay 15 cents in the dollar on the income side but even at >that rate the value for money is questionable. I agree your GST is enviable. Roll on >the next elections.

(speelling erors included for others who prefer "nit picking" in lieu of
content.:!).

Regards
Bruce Waller