(no subject)

Jim

Thanks for the formulas.  I trade mutual funds with moving averages
crossovers (one method I use) with Fasttrack and Fastways software for
optimization, evaluation and buy/sell signals. Many of the results are
quite good.  Being somewhat mechanical and certain to keep you out of
serious trouble, this method allows me to keep almost fully invested in a
market like this with minimum risk and maximum sleep.  I would be
interested in any methods anyone has devised to reduce whipsawing using
this approach in sideways markets, however.

Dick