Re: Moving Averages

could we / you introduce the above "contributors" to each other so they
can discuss the FBI, Scotland Yard, Mozart,Da Vinci and owning
refrigerators,among themselves, maybe they could invent the wheel
between them! are they REAL? I get a crick in my neck just sitting here,
sifting thru all the "Information" that's passed on to us serious users.

Still, as they say (who are they?) we need a tad of humour to temper the
deplorable times we are experiencing with our "Aussie Gold".

Rosewood@xxxxxxxxxxx