TELEBRAS ADR

	If you want to obtain a date in your situation using a formula instead of a
macro you might try the following formula  =VALUE(A1&"/"&B1&"/"&C1) in cell
D1 of Excel .  Then format the number, hopefully 2/14/75, using Format,
Cell, and Date.  If the date you want is not included among the standard
ones presented try making a custom format.  If you get a series of #####
marks it may mean that your column is not wide enough to accommodate the
cell's contents.  Just widen the column.  Good luck.