Telebras ADR

Hi to the list,

following the  question in the "Letter to Editor" section of the latest
issue of TASC magazine, I would be very happy to better understand the
correct way to roll the expiring future contract with the next coming one
in order to get a final continuous historical data series usefull for
back trading system testing as well to evaluate support/resistance area.
In particular, does anybody advise me in which are the best way to roll
italian bond, german bond as well as the eurolira, euromark futures
contract ?

Thanks a lot in advance for any advise.

Marco Guglielmo (Turin,Italy)