TSRI

A few days ago there was a post on IBD -Fridays back page. But since I received
as an attachment I do not remember who it came from. In the past I had used
those stocks to add to my watch list. Since I have been so busy this summer it
doesn't make since to have the IBD until Sept.

There is a gent in our local Metastock users group that uses that list
religiously. He has found some very good winners. For example, I believe he
found a company called Ortech or OrbiTech, (something like that) from that
list.

Harley Meyer
meyer093@xxxxxxxxxx