Re: MS 6.0 bugs and Build-dates

For general info:  My primary interest is still with commodities.
However, once every 3 or 4 months I get the urge to purge my list of
stocks that I track.  Now, I'm not selling anything --- this just a peek
at perhaps a different approach to many of you who are far superior to me
with all your filters and macro super-performers.  Strictly the "hard"
way-- yesterday , I scanned the Jul 14 , Monday issue, of Investors
Business Daily, lists of NYSE and Nasdaq stocks and made my selection of
what I think will be the  movers and shakers for the next 2 or three mos.
 Not asking for approval or disapproval-- you no like-- exercise your
delete button.  It takes me about an hour to scan the lists.  Next, I
slash and burn my Metastock files (deleting and adding).  Run the
downloader and pick up about 200 days of each stock from Dow Jones. Total
time at this point a little over 3 hrs. My next step, when I finish this
note to you, will be to check each Metastock chart for possible stock
split adjustments, and the first paring of any Not Traded type "duds".
Each evening, I'll  download in about 2 min, look for any  50 day moving
average  violaters, RSI, %R --just the simple stuff. Line it up  for next
day's action. Guess you might say it is the Lazy Man's way to play. So
here's my latest list--use it, or lose it, as you wish.  T.C.    In
almost alphabetical order--
ADVNA,  AOL,  AMGN,  ASND,  BGEN,  BTY,  CAT,  CNTO,  CMB,  CSCO,  KO,
CPQ,  DELL,  DIS,  XON,  GM,  GE,  G,  GUC,  HWP,  IBM,  INVX,  INTC,
JBIL,  LU,  LSI,  MRK,  MER,  MSFT,  MOT,  NSCP,  NN,  NKE,  ORCL,  PFE,
PG,  QUAL,  SLB,  SVGI,  SBUX,
TBR,  TXN,  COMS,  WLA,  WFC,  ZITL.       That's it!!! Missing some of
your favorites? Mine, too.  But, that's the way it  is-- what's "hot"
to-day may not make it on the next list.  Many of the favorites do sorta
sashay off and on.   Enjoy, T.C.