Re: INPUT

I have not written a exploration or test for this however, there are a
few examples of stocks that are out side their top bollinger band and
still going strong ( not that I would buy int them at this point), but a
pullback into the upper band of the biollinger bands may indicate a
buying opportunity rather than selling.  TFONY , CSCO,CPQ,LU are in a
strong uptrend.
I generally just use bollinger bands to keep from buying when a security
is outside the top bolinger band.  Personally I wouldn't suggest  a
trading system based solely on bollinger bands.  I don't think the
inventor John Bollinger does either, he had been interviewed in TASC not
to long ago and he suggested looking at groups first( w/o out using the
bands) and then individual securities with in that group.

Another good indicator can be to use the bolinger bands with a 20 week
period. In this case the security may be outside the upper daily bolinger
bands and the upper band of the 20 week average may indicate an upside
target.

ramble , ramble my 2 cents.  Good Luck ! JB