MS 6.0 bugs ...

I have been wondering this myself.  Yesterday I downloaded the latest build
for the Corel Office Pro 7 Suite and Norton Utilities 2.0 from their FTP
sites.  After initially installing every single software package I have
purchased, I was able to update them with their latest builds before using
them.  This list is extensive.  Why hasn't Equis made their patches available
on the Internet?  I would also appreciate it if Equis would work with the
independent data vendors so that they can use their new file format.

Daniel L. Martinez

In a message dated 97-07-13 15:01:03 EDT, metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx