Re: Gold Price

John,
that's because you left out the 'L' when you did the copy and paste to your
browser.  Those 'L's are pretty thin so you can miss it.  The URL
http://www.dejanews.com/forms/dnq.html

does work correctly.  I checked and it worked.  Besides, you now hopefully
have a copy of all of my posts from the ZIP file I sent you.

TASC really should make it easier for investors to obtain your Reader's
Choice Awards.  It seems the only way one can find this information is to
subscribe to your magazine on a yearly basis.  One cannot simply cannot go to
a bookstore and purchase your report.

Daniel.

<< Actually, this URL returns a File Not Found error.

 John