Re: sys testing and stop loss

John,

I believe you missed the final part of the trioligy " lot of people ".
I do not honestly believe that the major part of the worlds population
given the option of  gold or goverment bills of any persuaision would
take the paper.
Gold has been a valued metal over history for a large number of
civilisations .
The selling of limited gold reseverves over a period of time is a
sensible move, however the political shambles of reducing the importance
of gold by the government of a country which is the third largest gold
producer in the world escapes my reasoning.

A survey of list readers would prove interesting :
So given the choice of any countries bills or the equivelant value in
gold what would you take.
What do you believe the situation will be in 10 years time ?.

Regards
Bruce