Re: Crackpots on the Internet

Greetings Guy,

The answer to your first question is that - to our
great chagrin - this is not a perfect world,
although freedom of speech (bothersome though it
may be) is one of our greatest liberties.  But
don't get me wrong.  I read you loud and clear.

The answer to the second question is simply "No".
No one will be able to do what you suggest.

The real question, I believe, is how to handle the
issue in its current form.  In that regard, I
would like to offer two suggestions:  1) make
extensive use of the delete key.  This can be
accomplished in nanoseconds (like a reflex!) far
faster than you can throw junk mail into your
circular file, and 2) complete and total disregard
from now on - a suggestion I have hereby
effectively violated, but promise to observe
fastidiously in the future.

Philip