Changes

I had to replace a hard drive on my new computer.  I did a windows backup of
all Equis data from the old hard drive but was unable to restore it all on
the new hard drive.  You advised me it was because of a different DOS setup.
 So I just went in and downloaded the missing data.  I used the program a few
times.  Then yesterday, the Symbol box data changed completely to hooks,
curves, etc. and the mouse point arrow became "J".  In addition, all my "up
arrows" became "circles."  Nothing I did could get me out of this mode.  I
couldn't even find it in your book.

This morning I checked it out and everything seems back to normal.  I have
got to find an answer to this problem or else how can I trust the data I look
at in Metastock.  What caused this and why?

Jerry