RE: Gold Price

We had a change of government last year and the present government was elected by landslide on a platform which included balancing the books. Since the election they have gone about a major asset sale program and the gold reserves could be seen as a part of that process. Some of the other items that have either been sold or are in the process of being sold by some level of government here include airports, power stations, banks, insurance companies, road systems along with a range of downsizing and outsourcing of government services.
Regards,
JH