Re: Portfolio Manager

At 01:34 AM 7/7/97 GMT, Christian Baude wrote:
>Hi - Everyone one the List
>
>I've used Equis' "Pulse" portfolio manager since it's birth, and now I
>have to move on, as Equis as discontinued this program.
>
>I have looked at Fund Manager but find it convoluted. Maybe I don't
>understand it's accounting philosophy. Pretty graphs though (useless
>for me).
>
>Could some members recommend or mention the name of programs that they
>are particularly happy with?
>
>-= Chris =-
>
>Using MetaStock 6.0 / FastTrack / TC2000

Chris -

   I've used CAPTOOL (PFROI, CAPTOOL Global) for years and not found any
better to give me the true Return on Investment, track record if you will,
on my systems.

   If you wish to see some of what CAPTOOL Global will do, I use some of
its reports in my web site, these accessible from my Home page.

   CAPTOOL Company's URL is:  http://www.captools.com.

-- Frank :-)

High Return on Investment using Technical Analysis
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/

Minnesota Long Distance Canoe Racing
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/mnlong/