Pring bundle

  • To: metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Pring bundle
  • From: AMARINkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk (Ant. Marín Sánchez)
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 1997 10:19:41 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Metastockist´s:

 We already know that the Metastock is the better and easy to get tool
in order to work data.
It could serve for statistics of any topic as well as for the
investments of variable rent in individual scale.
 Their creator of formulas is open to any new ideas.
 And yet there are creators marketing those new ideas for Metastock.

 Recently I acquired in http://www.equis.com/ the package "Super
CD-ROM Companion" paid with Visa for 270$.  I received it in my house
(Balear Island. Spain) in two days.
 5 CD'S has been fillings of films made out with LotusCam by Martin
Pring.
 I add a brief information of each one.

1) basic Tutorial of the Metastock low Windows. In order to save time.
2) Tutorial advanced of the MS high Win. It arrive to where we
dreamed.
3) Indicators explained in detail. Add several templates.
4) Exhaustive study of the USA markets and their Index.
5) 25 indicators, 23 templates, 35 explorations, 20 series of data.
PD. Necessary knowing English. http://www.pring.com/.
Never I have gotten so much know-how on technical analysis neither on
Metastock without the Bundle of Pring.
Although I have seen this clearing that I will never take out them all
possible party, in a week but I feel as if I fly through the enormous
Metastock after seeing their potentiality.
Greeting and luck.

________Antonio Marin Sanchez_______
Mailto AMARIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx