Weekly Pick

All,
     Since I was stopped out of BELM during the week, I looked for a low cost
replacement.  After running the weekly tests and looking at my watch list, I
decided on Cruise America Inc (RVR).  RVR is engaged in sales and rentals of
recreational vehicles.
     RVR at 5 3/4 broke out of an Intermediate Term Down Trend Channel Monday
on large volume.  I constructed a Raff Regression Short Term Up Trend Channel
(STUTC) with a top at 6 1/4 and a bottom at 5 1/4, but it is too narrow and
not well enough defined to trust yet.  RVR fell from a high of 8 last July to
a low of 4 1/2 in May and has moved up since then.  This looks like it could
be the start of an up trend with the ROC and S/C both positive.  The ADXR is
rising, but it is still below 21.  The fundamentals are encouraging with a PSR
of 0.35, a PE of 14, Debt to Equity a little high at 2.47, 58% insider
ownership, and over 400% earnings growth last year.  I'll open a position
Monday if the market looks OK.  I'll set an initial target of 7 3/4, just
under the old high at 8 and a stop at 4 1/4 just under the old low.  I'll
change the stop to just under the STUTC after it becomes better defined.
     I'll send a MetaStock chart in GIF format to everyone on the e-mail list.
 If you're not on it and want on, just yell.

Jim