RE: finding where securities are located.

Lionel,

Since you are using version 5.x of MetaStock and 4.x of The DownLoader,
here are a couple of ways to get a list of securities in data folders.

1)  In The DownLoader, open a data sheet and then select Print.  Print
Security Names and the names of all issues within that data folder will
be printed.
2) In MetaStock, create an Exploration.  Close in a column will do.
When you run the exploration, add all your file folders to the list and
then run the exploration.  The resultant report will contain every issue
in every folder.

Equis Support