Re: murreymath converts to victoriaas' secretss"

This is the reply that I got from Equis support concerning using Div(c,p)
to run an exploration.
It works with one limitation.  In order for the program to understand what
P function is being referenced, the process must be repeated every time you
run this kind of exploration.  You can have several directories in your
exploration each time you run it, just remember to repeat the start up
process each time.

After running this a few times, I think that running a simpler ROC
exploration will give similar results. However this is probably a good way
to explore industry groups.

Lionel