Equis noncooperation with data vendors

  • To: metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: murreymath converts to victoriaas' secretss"
  • From: Vitaly Larichev <vitaly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 14:25:42 -0700 (PDT)

What a lovely place to contemplate about stock trading! The only
potential problem I see is to be spotted there by my beloved wife. You
think she would buy then my story about Parthenon, Pythagorean Theorem
and other (purely mathematical, I swear) proportions?

P.S. Hope you people don't mind me using this chance to switch to this
sweet exchange instead of a too heated discussion whether the Math works.