Finding Indexes

I think everyone in our group is especially interested in the products that would give a person the most profit potential. I believe that only usage of the product can confirm what the results may bring for a particular person. A person however can analyze the product functions and other characteristics with help of this group better via this group and make an estimate of the future value.

AAII product in my opinion is mainly for looking at the past fundamental history of stocks of about 7700 different ones. When the CD arrives it is already one month old, its estimates of future earnings are not considered current anymore. Zacks on the internet gives  these and frequently changes them within a quarter. I believe though that this data base can filter out groups of stocks as to historical fundamental characteristics that you specify to being necessary for sound stocks.  My thoughts are if the stocks were not good in the past the probability of them being good performers in the future is less likely than those that were. I use these groups as a starting point to select ones for potential purchase with other following selective means such as technical analysis.

The indices are used as a beginning in this part to review those groups mentioned above to further focus further on that portion of them appearing to the best ones for near term movement. After that individual stocks are viewed with indicators for selective investment and or trading. Depending on ones time and capability the number of stocks you maintain within your folders will affect your processes. For myself I keep more than 200. This amount I think makes it necessary to have indices to efficiently look at only that part daily for possibly the most potentially desirable ones.