RE: AAII or IRL?

Equis,
the only choice I have for "Paste Link" is "MetaStock Chart".  This is the
graph and not numbers.  I called Corel and they told me there is no way to
increase the number of choices available for "Paste Link".  I suppose you get
what you pay for.  I am disappointed with them.  The next time I buy a office
suite I will buy Microsoft.  Equis sells a Pring CD which has Microsoft
presentations anyway.

Daniel.

<< I don't have Quattro Pro 7 but it is supposed to be OLE II capable.
 When you get the Paste Link choices, is one CSV or text data?  That
 should be available and that is what you would want to select.  What
 choices are you given on the Paste Link menu in QP 7?

 Equis Support