Re: MACD

Chances are you had an "abnormal program termination" which left the
MASTER and EMASTER files in read only mode.  Restart MetaStock and it
should clear these attributes.  Also, if you have MSWin open and try to
update data with a program that is NOT using our file library, then it
will not be able to update the files because the file library has the
MASTER and EMASTER locked.

Equis Support