Re: Explorer

I assume you're trying to convert the tc2000 data using the Downloader,
perhaps not the easiest way to do it.

Worden supplies a program called datacon.exe within their tc2000
folder.  It seems to do the conversions much more conveniently, and
faster,  without some of the tediousness of the Downloader.

Check it out and see if you like it and if not we can talk about how to
do it with the downloader.

Leo Karl