Metastock to Excel

Please accept my apology for leading you to believe that I was trying to
sell you something when ever I would invite you to come to my web pages and
review a trading strategy that is already listed in my web site.

 So, I have altered my web pages so that this users group my visit my site
and look at only one stock (UCM) set to the Murrey math format in metastock
(since it is the fastest software to use these days).

Please click on my site only three times and go to the directory page.  The
1st Item is my trading sytem addressing (UCM) set in metastock graphic
format.

Why did I pick (UCM) ? Simple Gale Thompson challenged me to see if my
trading system worked on this particular stock (not one I would choose).

It reversed 17 times in a row off Murrey Math.

Please don't go into my web pages any further than to watch the daily
updating of this stock as it trades forward in time.

Please look at these 4 progressive charts that show how one might set up
the "Square in Time" for this stock (and all others) off this simple
frame.thanks, THMurrey