converting data

Kevin Long was a steel iron worker who walked the 18th floors of some of
the tallest buildings in Philadelphia before he moved to California.

 He has more "guts" and "balls" than 99.% of you chicken quits who are so
lazy and fat that you can't lean over and see  your navels and he will whip
your trading philosophy in Metastock if you just quit hiding under or
skirting the issue of learning how to trade.

he invited you to visit a Learning Center that set UCM (a,b, and c) (ask
dale thompson) Metastock expert to see if Murrey Math worked in metastock
using the 'template" and the "cycle" portion of their great program and it
predicted 17 reversals in a row based on Common Sense and Logic" something
the average "jerk ball" lacks in this country, when 90.% of this quorum is
set to discuss  (sss -4) + 2 me ++ $ 44x 3.14 = Average B.S. late to the
stall !!  dennis rodman fans !!

There are no responses to the fact that if you tour my web pages and go to
the 4 charts on UCM (suggested by Gale Thompson Metastock user) you shall
see that common sense shall show you that you would have made 17 successful
trades off Murrey Math by using the brain power of any child who can play
checkers.

Please go to my web pages and respond to the success of Metastock charts
set to Murrey Math: otherwise you will still be trying to change an
indicator that all the Metastock people laugh at you because they won't
even respond to your childish questions about something you should take as
"gospel" if someone smarter than you already figured out.  MHTyurre