Re: Metastock user group

i sent a challange to the above e-mail:

<cornball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>learn to set this up for you market.  IT IS FREE so you have nothing
>to keep
>you from learning.   Bought the CRB on 252
>buy
>stop at 252.25 and 252.40 and sold at 253 on a 252.9 sell stop.
>Shorted
>July Coffee bought 2 240 puts for 28 at a MML and 45 degree angle.
>Sold one
>the next day for 100% profit and let the other run for 2 more days for
>1600%
>profit.  Bought July Cotton a 72.4 and sold at 73.  Bought Australian
>dollat
>75.75 and 76.17, sold two at 75.71 for a $500 dollar loss.

ALL VERY NICE, PROBABLY SHOWN AS PROOF FROM "HINDSIGHT"
BUT IF THIS IS SO GOOD (which i have no doubts) SHOW THE GROUP
2  PROJECTIONS INTO THE FUTURE (NOT WHAT WAS)
eg.  when to buy a particular stock & at what price.

AFTER GIVING US 2 SUCH PROJECTIONS WHICH WE CAN FOLLOW  & CONFIRM TO BE
WINNERS, THEN YOU WILL HAVE WON US OVER, but untill then it is just plain
theory.

I CHALLANGE YOU RIGHT HERE !!!  I AM WAITING FOR YOU 2 PROJECTIONS.

thanks,
mike

note:the e-mail was undeliverable -  maybe for the same reason that the
system he claims to be so good doesnt deliver either ???