Metastock user group

At 11:06 AM 6/17/97 EDT, Thurl C Van Kirk wrote:
>One of the things I like about a user group-- or  the computer club,
>SWIPCC, (Southwest International Personal Computer Club) which I attend
>the second and fourth Saturday each month, is that when we enter the
>front door our titles seem to be discretely placed in a box  and once
>again retrieved upon departure.  Doctors, lawyers, Indian Chiefs are
>simply addressed as Ed, Jim, Tom, etc. We're there to learn more about
>computers, programs, new ideas, solutions to problems, and there are "No
>Stupid Questions".  It's a rare case when we encounter  a problem that
>someone can't solve on the spot.  If not-- we contact support personnel
>who are happy to supply the answers.  We have Special Interest Groups
>for such as Assembly Language, Internet/HTML, dBase, Investment,
>Multimedia, Programming, and Word Processing. So-- do you see why I put
>this User Group in the same class as  a  S.I.G. ?. We learn and help each
>other-- with dignity.  Personally, I'm not too old to learn-- will study
>your program and will not condemn it.   But, if it turns out to be a
>hodge-podge maze of new math gobbledygook, I'll make my opinion well
>known to the group. So, let's get started.  T.C.

snip, snip, snip

T. C. -

   I like your points, especially the ones of putting personal titles in a
box and that there are "No Stupid Questions."

-- Frank :-)

High Return on Investment using Technical Analysis
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/

Minnesota Long Distance Canoe Racing
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/mnlong/