Re: Explorer Issues Continue

<<
 What if I want to make a composite of futures and use "subtract."  Some of
the data is negative.  Any suggestions on how to convert the composite in
order to run tests?

 Thanks
 Dave

Always put the "Premium" side First!       Example:

Aug - Dec Hogs = Aug\Dec HOGS    Prem. Aug.

But Note: It is possible for this Spread to go into negative territory
if it is at say +2  and then goes down to -2. You may then look to put
on a Bull Spread. If you think it may go down even further, a Bear Spread.

I don't know of any circumstance where you would use any operative
other than "subtract" in Futures!

Hope this helps!

Best Regards
SRR/arr